Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my disease

i think I got some church minister children disease. i do what people expected me to do (or what I think to be) way too much. Paid too much attention to people's expectation, comment, opinions and forget about who I am. That is my disease. Need to be separated from what is going on in this chaotic world. How do you find yourself in this world? Maybe I am too selfless. What is my call? How can I make the best use of myself here with the time I have here? What are my gifts? What am I good at? What is my very own calling? My very own purpose of existence?

I don't think I will know anytime soon (maybe I do, I am just hiding for it or ignoring the call), but I am going to try. First I am going to get out of what I don't like to do. Get out of this rat race. Be what you were made to be.

Jodie Foster

No comments: