Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Church Trip on Sunday




On Sunday, we had church trip and it started at the Chinese Dragon Hotel in Shatin so my brother and I just went from our house. It just didn't make sense for me to go out to MK and then take the bus to go to someplace so close by.

We walked from New Town Plaza and asked for direction to the CDH. When addressed respectfully, Hong Kong people are pretty helpful in giving direction but I did meet some strange people before. Some are surprisingly well, even walking a block to show you the way.

The weather was fantastic and we just had such a great time walking to CDH along the railway track. We walked past a village and there were a lot of interesting stuff along the way and we had some fun taking pictures.

I had the Canon with me but then realized that it was low on battery so I used my cellphone instead to take pictures.





I think we can be professional models.
















































No comments: