Thursday, April 23, 2009

not about that

I think in life, it is very easy to compare and compare just about everything, like, what other people have, accomplished and etc. And it would make you lost because the pasture always seem to be greener on the other side. But just have to remember that we are all made uniquely and comparing would just make us lost (although it would also make us fit and and confirm our decisions). 
I believe there are things that are instilled in us. Something that we cannot change (or is it just me?). I find myself to be a naturally laid back person who is often made to do something because I just can't stand the ways things are and believe in betterment. I can't help it. I often feel compelled to do things. To make a difference. I just can't help it. It's like my nature. It can be racism, discrimination or just dumb cycles. Both most of them are outside of myself. 

No comments: