Monday, December 8, 2008

Freaking Crap

I am going to die tomorrow. I worked the whole day until like 11 and I still couldn't finish. Got home late, don't feel like doing anything when I should be at least working on something but it's just too much. I think I had the most productive work day. I probably work best at night.

I just realized that a few people who I thought were older than me are actually younger. That really knocked something up my head. I still feel like a kid. I realized that I am not that young anymore, but not old either. But still, I think people treat me like a kid. I am not sure if it's my appearance or character. Part of me is really childish and immature but there is a serious part of me too. I still don't like how people just look down on me because of my apparent age. It's disrespectful. I am not quite sure why I don't get taken seriously by people.

Sometimes I think I am too naive and honest. I was just told by my superior that I shouldn't be so honest during the latest talk we had for teachers. I did nothing wrong morally but it was against the company's interest. A teacher asked me if I was a teacher, and I told her I was there just to support my company. Urr. Hopefully I won't get into too much trouble over this.

I think it is these kind of things that I have little clue on. Like how to act up and stuff. I think it's a mix blessing.

No comments: