Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday

I think I am more of a writer than an editor.

Ping Ping was at choir today, I was a bit surprised to see him there. Only thing is that he's not baptized yet, if so, it would be great to have more guys in choir. I actually do feel a bit lonely there. There are not too many guys at the noon service choir and none at my age actually.

Choir is getting more and more enjoyable. The songs are great even though it is a bit tiring especially with all the weddings this season! Haha, and I was on time today, no, actually I was early haha today.

At night got some rude complain from the floor above with our piano playing at night. They were yelling and pounding the ground above us. I found that really rude. We stopped the piano playing already and they were still yelling so I went to the balcony and talked back to whoever above. And it was great. There were some argument but I got to understand their views and we worked the problem out. I didn't know our piano is that loud.

No comments: