Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Getting Started

With my 3rd weeks of school, things are really getting started. Assignments are stacking up and the honeymoon period is over. It's time to get to work. 

I was really nervous on knowing people and befriending my classmates my first day but it is gradually getting better. I am knowing my classmates better and I actually got some comrades who I have like 3 classes with. One international student, Thuktin from Plutin...? Martin from Blue Mountain and there was a Chinese girl, Mae who I often take the train with after class on Wednesday and Monday. She speaks to me in Mandarin and I am only hearing 50%. I just nod and she would ask me if I understand her and she then would speak in English. I probably looked a bit funny when I don't understand her, at least she can tell when I am lost. 

No comments: