Monday, August 3, 2009

2nd week

Man, I should be doing my homework and check out UTS' next new comer orientation (or not), but I got something that I meant to put down. I was taking shower and a thought came to me, well, it's an old thought. I have this dream that I can be part of a pastor's kids ministry to help other pastor's kids.

I remember this one girl another PK who had been through some rough stuff. I think of her every now and then. i regret that I didn't say anything when i could say something to help with the weight. well, i was young and a teenager. but i think about her and her family, her mom in particular. i hope all things are well.

i want to make this world a little less lonely for PKs. i want our voices out instead of having to internalize things. sometimes i feel like we are denying our very God-given humanness simply because of some speech and actions of stupid immature people.

So yeah, so i think that's something in me. God is suppose to use your hurt, the most painful for His glory and i think it is something for me. I don't know how to get started but...well, I don't even know the first step, but i think God will provide, things just have to get started eventually. That's why I wanted to study counseling. There are so many things I wanna do. I wanna be a teacher too. I want to study some theology and basically just learn more about God at a seminary too.

How can you equip yourself, there are so many different ways to serve. Learn Mandarin, how to type and write Chinese, how to play a sport properly, teaching English, even making videos and etc.

So what do i have to do? One thing at a time? Mstr in Edu? Chinese school. re-learn piano, learn cello. Time is going to waste. support group. fire buddies. prayer partners. learning to be open and mature. learning to share. just do it. where where where?

No comments: