Tuesday, July 28, 2009

desk people

Desk people here are a bit one-angle I think. It just seems they don't know too much and have to ask a superior quite often. HK desk people are bit more self-reliant. Aussies are also less afraid of making mistakes and asking for advices.

The questions that were asked during my farewell, i feel bad about not answering them, the least I can do is to answer them. But some of them are quite embarrassing and should they be public? I don't think body need to know about them. But I should answer them. I will just answer them here haha, even though nobody really read this. Which is good because it's accessible to everybody yet not too many people will read them.

Most of them are really good questions and I guess help me to think about them as well, but it was really difficult to think on the spot.
One of the questions was: What do I look for in a girl?

I said someone who love God, but that's a pretty vague answer. Jaiphen asked me again later on. Someone who know better Chinese than me preferably. These are all very idealistic so...probably not gonna find someone like that but having someone who can read and write Chinese would be fantastic, always good to have someone who can help with my limitation in Chinese and probably teach me. It would be nice if she has good English too. I always like someone who can correct my grammar and teach me more vocabulary.

Patience is a big one coz I think it would take a lot of patience just to be with me. I can be very slow and annoying. Someone gentle and considerate...that's pretty general.

Selfless, or not self-centered and be able to think of others before herself. That's an important one I think. Not too controlling. Coz there are some people who just really try to take advantage of stuff, control situation, manipulative and etc. Those are scary people. Generous. Someone who is generous. Pretty would be great. Someone to be somewhat physically attracted to, neat and all. Most girls are i think. A good understanding of the Bible. Someone who is aware of what's going on in society and not just into shopping and materialistic stuff. I guess no worldly. Someone with a dream, a goal, idealistic. Supportive. Sensitive. Like art to a certain extend, don't have to be an art freak. Like to read into movies. That's not too important.

Last but not least, a Christian, and a somewhat mature and God loving and fearing Christian who I can be a spiritual partner with.

No comments: