Thursday, July 2, 2009

last leg

I am leaving DC a few hours.

At times I really miss America. I miss the people. I miss the youth at church. I miss how people are more honest and purer here. I miss talking with the youth and be of help, watching them grow coz although they might be silly, they are really good people and I love seeing them grow.

I guess that is what I would like to be helping in at church, youth ministry. I think I fit the bill too. I remember there was this seminar on spiritual gifts and I was sharing with Herman and Siu Wei and they said I am suitable for youth work. I like to play and talk. And I really enjoy being with the youth. On the other hand, I am probably not that great with little kids. I can get to learn better but I think there are better people at it. You kind of have to be a bit strict with kids and know who's boss.

No comments: