Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Slept really early like at 10pm (8pm HK) last night coz I was just really tire so i end up getting up early today at around 7am. I think ever since working in HK, it became really hard stay asleep for over 8 hours for me, I just can't sleep in. My body just wakes me up usually after 7-8 hours of sleep.

It feels good coming back to Oz, it's sorta like coming back home except it's not really but it's some place where i had of a lot of fond memories. I feel like i will get to do a lot that i can't do in HK. Aunt Sylvia was telling me about the ministries at Central Baptist Church and how they got a basketball ministry, a photograpy ministery (what the?), man fellowship and a new afternoon simple-English service for new immigrants. It's like woah. The first two are like stuff I wanna get into at TC. There's no photography ministry but there were brothers and sisters who wanted to go out together to take photos but even in 3 years it never materialize...what the...just too busy. We got the competition at TC but not a real sport ministry. I think it's getting there but not yet. So I am excited that they got that here. I feel very excited.

Also found out Nat is studying theology at Sydney so they told me there are extension and short-term courses! That was something I wanted to do in HK but just couldn't find time to do. I feel like jumping in again but I think I should take things slow and just see where I fit in. I have to see how thing will mesh together with school, possible part-time job, serving at church, time for fellowship, career and some recreational time which i really need if i m to lose some weight.

No comments: