Sunday, July 19, 2009

oh man, do i feel like crap

I feel like crap about missing the Coldplay concert, and more crappy about friends who were not going mainly because I wasn't going. Crap. Sigh~ It was suppose to be like the last thing me and brother and sis, and a few things we do before leaving, especially with my brother because we were actually aiming to watch the Coldplay together in Hong Kong but then I hesitated and the cheap tickets were all gone. So now, everytime I hear Coldplay, I will remember the concert that I missed.

I am getting up so early now. It's almost 7 and I feel a slight headache. Probably not enough sleep but I felt like getting, which is the good way of saying it instead of saying-I can't sleep.

I wonder when I would know how to do what is the perfectly appropriate. I seem to feel awkward, especially the past week or so. It's like it's not enough. That I am not doing things the right way.

I am listening to Coldplay now. LeftandRight, the live recording of one of their concerts.

I feel like going for a swim, driving into the water, being embraced but my though my mind is romanticizing the idea, my head is not sharing the same feeling of enthusiasm. My brain is telling me that I shouldn't put myself into a chance of trying my body out. I will need a lot of energy today. Today is basically my only weekday to run all my errands.

So, here we go.

It's such a rush.

No comments: